How do we choose our backpack? Sooner or later an individual faces this question. Our task, which we will try to do in this article, is to help you find a suitable tourist backpack and find the answer to an important question.
The types of backpacks and their features
- Soft backpacks. The most common type of backpack. As the name suggests, these rucksacks don’t have a rigid frame. Typically these are small or medium volume backpacks, which are not designed to carry heavy loads for a long time. A wide range of these backpacks can be found at shylero.com.
- Frame backpacks. These backpacks have a specially designed frame, which is responsible for even and comfortable load distribution. With this solution, as well as a special design of shoulder straps and hip belt, these backpacks can carry heavy loads for a long time. Among the frame backpacks, machine backpacks can be distinguished separately. They are used during heavy expeditions, which require carrying large amounts of cargo over long distances. They are based on a powerful metal frame. Machine gun backpacks can be seen by professionals who clearly understand their purpose. Or from tough Chelyabinsk guys, who stoically overcome the difficulties that they themselves created.
In terms of application, we can distinguish these types of backpacks:
- Camping backpacks. Typically, these are frame backpacks, volume of 50 liters or more, equipped with straps and belt anatomical shape. Also, these backpacks are often complemented by a sophisticated system of belts and irons, slings, hinges and fasteners for extra equipment. The most popular backpacks among outdoor enthusiasts is the backpacks for tourism, as they are multifunctional and versatile. Among the hiking bags can be distinguished separately trekking and expeditionary.
- Trekking backpacks are rarely found in volume more than 40-50 liters, because they are designed for short hikes for a few days, made of lightweight materials, have no extra pockets and fasteners, have a lightweight back design. Tracing backpacks are designed to lighten the overall weight of the equipment you need to carry. Be careful, usually lightweight backpacks have a clear load limit, which they are able to withstand to ensure comfortable and trouble-free transportation of goods by tourists. Otherwise, at the very least, you risk spending the whole trip with a sense of discomfort, at the maximum – to earn spinal strain.
- Backpacks for multi-day hiking or expeditionary hikes usually have a volume of over 50 liters, and sometimes more than 100 liters. Such volumes allow to carry a large amount of equipment over long distances, and even for a long time, especially if there is a need to provide autonomous existence for a couple of weeks, if not longer.
- Urban backpacks. Designed for everyday use in the stone jungle. Basically help to carry conveniently all that is necessary for city, study, work and necessary for each day set of things and equipment. Usually a litre of 30 litres. You can find many options at https://shylero.com/clear-backpack-for-school-xl-h18xw14xd8-h45xw35xd20-cm-315l-top-2-way-ykk-zip-black-rhino.
- School and student backpacks designed for school supplies. There are also original office backpacks, which are designed for work trips and conveniently accommodate a laptop, tablet, laptop chargers, documents, food and other important things that are so important to carry with you in the office or at work. In addition, modern backpack manufacturers follow the latest tenders and offer their users not only convenient, functional, but also special backpacks for gadgets.